Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Operation: Turn a Hoe into a Housewife!!

so i used to date this girl!! she is bi and she has a baby but thts definetly not my biggest issue her son is gorgeous,but her on the other hand she sucks at life. I hate her like one day i was chilling with her and  she decides ohh im just gonna call my baby daddy like bitch am i not enough for u. ri im in ur face talkin to u holdin ur child and shit. i risked my friends to be with u! i told her like foreal and then we made up after that and then we broke up. i was like ok whatever. 2 weeks later we got back together and i was a wingstop with some of my friends, and she u used to date a friend of mine a long ass time ago before me and the girl were even friends so, she didnt want me even hangin out with her at all well uuum im thinkin if u dont care about her anymore why the fuck should it be a damn problem seriously ur jealous of our friendship,so to get back at me she would fuckin say im going out tonight i was like so were not gonna chill she was like no im goin somewhere uumm ok thts reaal cute like she would go see her baby daddy like i trust u but i dont trust him so either u go with someone or dont go at all that didnt work for her. but whenever i did something i needed to check wit her first like really thts nt the way this relationship is going to work your still the same crazzy as bitch i couldnt do it anymore! i cnt ever find someone tht is good for me like love got some serious shit against me like i have no idea wat i did wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment